- Dibakor Baruah, who is the lone Indian for the year 2015 to be awarded the chancellors scholarship to pursue M.S. in Mechanical engineering at the University of Sussex.
- Chayanika das, who secured the first class first position among all the branches in the B.E. final year exam, 2015 under Gauhati University.
- Gaurav Sinha, who secured the 4th position among top ten of Civil Engineering in the same exam.
- Rishma Hussain, who secured the 9th position among top ten of Civil Engineering in the same exam.
- Mridul das, who secured the 11th position among top ten of Mechanical Engineering in the same exam.
- Sajid Hussain, who got placed in the multinational construction company KEC International grabbing the highest package among all the students.
Our pride Prof. Ramesh Chandra Goswami, H.O.D., Department of Physics got NATIONAL AWARD FOR Outstanding Efforts in Science & Technology Communication, DST, Govt. of India in 2015. He was also awarded with:
1. Gopal Chandra Goswami Award for his book “Sagarar Katha” in 1972 by Asom Sahitya Sabha, Assam.
2. Govt. of India Prize for Neo-Literates for his book “Hanhi” in 1976 by Ministry of Education and Social Welfare, New Delhi.
3. Gopal Chandra Baruah Award for his book “Chinaki Bastur Bhitoror Katha” in 1986 by Asom Sahitya Sabha, Assam.
4. Assam Sishu Sahitya Nyash Award for his book “Rang Rang Nana Rang” in 1986 by Asom Sishu Sahitya Nyash, Assam.
5. Ghanashyam Goswami Memorial Award in 2005 by Ghanashyam Goswami Memorial Trust, Assam
6. Gajendra Nath Sahariah Award in 1995 by Darrang Jila Sahitya Sabha, Assam.
Well he has 700+ articles published in both Assamese and English in standard magazines and newspapers, nearly 150 talks, features and discussions have been broadcast from All India Radio, Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Tezpur and Jorhat under various programs such as Vidyarthi a Anusthan, Bipanna Basudha, Prithiwi aru Antariksha, Manuh aru Prakriti etc, some sponsored by Vigyan Prasar (New Delhi)